Fast Grant Features
Faster Proposals: the Fast Grant way
FastGrant standalone is user-friendly proposal management software that can be used to develop and submit system to system submissions to Grants.gov. It’s simple, affordable and can be used together with existing research administration systems at your organization. System to System submissions to Grants.gov do not use Adobe forms. Information published by Grants.gov at http://grants-gov.blogspot.com consistently shows that system to system submissions have a lower rejection rate than Adobe form submissions.
FastGrant standalone can also be used to develop and manage non Grants.gov proposals to capture a consistent set of data for all proposals submitted by an organization. Within FastGrant, your organization’s proposal routing or approval form can be made available and your site can route the proposal to the appropriate institutional signers. FastGrant allows both researchers and administrators to quickly generate a set of standard reports for all proposals and can also be customized to include site-specific reports.
FastGrant Key Features
- Central Information Manager - collect a consistent set of data for all proposals developed by an organization.
- Electronic Submission to Grants.gov – system to system submission to Grants.gov removes issues associated with submission of Adobe Forms.
- Allows organizations to specify default information for use in all Grants.gov proposals.
- Upload subaward budget feature allowing easy entry of subaward organization budgets to Grants.gov forms.
- Option to upload completed Adobe application packages - load previously submitted proposals into FastGrant for reporting purposes or load new proposals created in Adobe into FastGrant for system to system submission to Grants.gov.
- Non Grants.gov forms can be uploaded into FastGrant.
- Electronic Routing and Approval – create flexible routing structures based on organization business practices, complete any proposal approval forms currently being used by a site, generate e-mails when proposals are approved by reviewers
- Reporting – Standard proposal reports have configurable parameters to allow organizations to generate ad hoc reports.
- Proposal To Do Lists - All users are provided with lists of proposals based on proposal status and in different stages of the routing process. Proposal reviewers are provided with a list of proposals to review.
Interested in FastGrant?
- Call (562) 983-7510 and speak to a member of our friendly and knowledgeable FastGrant team.